A divorce or separation is never easy, even when both parties agree. While you deal with your emotions you may also be expected to sort out living arrangements, division of assets and child custody arrangements. There are important steps you can take to protect yourself and your family, and reduce the financial impact. Talk to Servus for financial advice.
Financial solutions just for you
- Change your daily banking accounts
- Review your investments and beneficiaries
- Review your insurance and beneficiaries
- Take another look at your retirement plan
- Update your estate plan
Tips for saving money
- Saving money on food costs
- Ten strategies to develop a savings habit
- Ten strategies to reduce daily spending
Prepare ahead of time
- The Budget Book
- The Budget Workbook
- Estate Planning Guide
- What's involved in estate planning?
- When should I update my will?
- Planning for your retirement
- What to ask before acquiring new debt
- Create a debt reduction strategy
Use this calculator to see if your investment plan is on track to meet your investement goals - and receive suggestions on how to change it if you are falling short.
How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.