You do your best to stay safe and healthy, but sometimes you can’t prevent a serious illness or injury. Before you find yourself in this situation, prepare with products, services and advice to protect you and your family. If you do become ill or injured, there are resources available to you. Talk to Servus about protecting your future.
Financial solutions just for you
Managing my money
- My finances - Six areas where I need to plan
- The Budget Book
- The Budget Workbook
- Establishing my contingency fund
- What to ask before acquiring new debt
Prepare ahead of time
- Estate Planning Guide
- What's involved in estate planning?
- Why do I need a will?
- Creating my will
- When should I update my will?
- Personal directives - An introduction
- Power of attorney - An introduction
- Power of attorney - Choosing my attorney
Use this calculator to determine your disability insurance needs.
This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
You may be eligible for disability benefits through the Canada Pension Plan