The power of online trading. The values of your credit union.
If you have been postponing online trading because you're not sure what to expect, relax. Trading with Aviso Wealth, Qtrade Investor makes online investing fast and simple.
Our members have access to online brokerage services provided through Qtrade Investor which gives you convenient and direct access to self-managed investing services from your computer, phone or tablet. Aside from its award winning trading experience, benefits of Qtrade Investor include:
- Exceptional value: $8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 100 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.
- Outstanding service: Prompt, friendly service is part of the Qtrade experience. Get the right answers and solutions, right away. Knowledgeable investment representatives are ready to help you open a new account, transfer funds or place a trade.
- The accounts you need: Non-registered and registered accounts, including cash, margin, RSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF and more.
- Investment choices: Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs and options, plus new issues/IPOs.
- Resources and tools: In-depth research and powerful tools to help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio. Qtrade gives you all the essentials, plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts’ recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more.
Qtrade Investor has a proven track record as Canada's premier online brokerage. It is Canada's top ranked online brokerage according to The Globe and Mail, MoneySense and Surviscor, thanks to its intuitive trading platforms, low fees, helpful tools and resources and outstanding client service.
If you're a current Credential Direct® client, your account can be accessed by selecting the "existing client" option at credentialdirect.com.
Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc. Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Credential Direct® is a division of Credential Securities Inc., and operates as a separate business unit. Credential Securities Inc. and Qtrade Securities Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aviso Wealth Inc.