What are you saving for? A new car? A trip? A down payment for a house? Saving money can be challenging. It can be difficult to set realistic goals and keep your spending under control. Whether you have a specific goal in mind or you’re simply saving for a rainy day, Servus can introduce you to a number of strategies to help you save.
Financial solutions just for you
- Find a savings account to help you meet your goals
- Open a Tax-Free Savings Account - it's a useful savings tool
- Get investment advice to help you reach your goal
- Choose lower interest borrowing solutions to help you save money
Tips for saving money
- Saving money on food costs
- Ten strategies to develop a savings habit
- Ten strategies to reduce daily spending
- Saving for a down payment
Planning my finances
- Benefits of saving with a GIC
- When to TFSA vs. RRSP
- My finances - Six areas where I need to plan
- The Budget Book
- Establishing my contingency fund
- Build a GIC laddering strategy
- About spousal RRSPs
- RRSPs and TFSAs
- RRSPs explained
- Five RRSP tips
- Seven tips for spending my tax refund wisely
- Smart moves for RRSPs
This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
This calculator is designed to help compare a tax-free savings account (TFSA) to a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and an ordinary taxable savings account.