Whether you're changing careers, upgrading skills or pursuing a graduate degree, going back to school can change your life. Perhaps you have a job, mortgage and family, so you still need to manage your current responsibilities while you pursue an education. Find information on managing school with your day-to-day tasks and financial commitments.
Financial solutions just for you
- Open a line of credit for those school-related expenses
- Apply for a student loan to supplement your savings
- Use a Tax-Free Savings Account as another investment option
Tips for saving money
- Saving money on food costs
- Ten strategies to develop a savings habit
- Ten strategies to reduce daily spending
- My finances - Six areas where I need to plan
- The Budget Book
- The Budget Workbook
- The Credit Book
- The 5 Cs of credit
This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.