Servus regularly updates its Member Agreement. This is the document that outlines the terms and conditions of membership in the credit union and use of our services. We're releasing a new agreement on November 1, 2019, with changes to some of our services and policies.
The new agreement has changes to:
- Agreement acceptance methods
- Approval of common share redemptions
- Right of survivorship on joint accounts
- Cancelling and closing overdraft accounts
- Collection and use of information for credit applications