Servus supports partnerships that support community initiatives, corporate sponsorships and philanthropic giving. We work to help build up our community through financial resilience.
Eligibility does not guarantee support. It's only the first step in determining the value and opportunity of a program or event. Please read through our guidelines of what we do support.
What we do supportIf the event or program:
- Fits into one of our focus areas
- Takes place in Alberta
- Is organized by members of the community
- Aligns with Servus's noble purpose of 'reimagining financial fitness'
Or the organization:
- Is registered as non-profit or not-for-profit
What we do not support:
- Advocacy or lobbying organizations
- Contingency funds or capital campaigns
- Events or programs occurring outside of Alberta (includes events where Albertans are involved in organizing)
- For-profit organizations
- Individual sports teams
- Individuals or groups fundraising for a third party
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or lifestyle
- Organizations based outside of Alberta
- Political organizations
- Support of elite sports teams
- Support for individuals
- Unregistered organizations or businesses
Due to a high volume of requests we can only approve one request per organization each fiscal year. We only accept online applications.
- Please note that it can take up to eight (8) weeks to process your request. Once your application is reviewed, we will let you know via email if it has been accepted for funding.
- If you submit an application that requires immediate attention, we cannot guarantee it will be reviewed or approved in time.