Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and recognizes that our most valuable assets are our employees. We offer continued growth and career advancement and reward employees for their efforts and achievements. Servus Credit Union has also been recently recognized by Alberta Venture as one of the top 3 employers in Alberta for Human Resources Practices and Policies.
Financial Advisors are responsible for developing mutually beneficial personal banking relationships with our members. They excel at recognizing and acting upon sales opportunities, taking credit applications, selling investment products and responding to general inquiries.
- Promoting products such as loans, mortgages, term deposits, mutual funds, credit cards, and account packages.
- Providing exceptional service to members at all times while becoming fully conversant with all products, services, policies and procedures
- Recognizing, identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Taking membership and credit applications from members
- Achieving individual sales and setting monthly professional goals
- Providing advice to our members to better their overall financial well-being.
- Use of your own discretion in granting credit and making sound financial decisions.
- Prior retail banking and credit assessment experience is required
- Post secondary education in Finance or related studies are an asset
- The ability to work quickly without sacrificing accuracy, are essential.
- The successful candidate will be a team player and display highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to develop long term relationships with members, potential members and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to identify opportunities to provide or refer products and services to our members, respond to their inquiries, and resolve problems or concerns.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Servus Credit Union.