The convenience of a credit card with access to your accounts.
The Servus Credit Union Chequewise® MasterCard card offers you the convenience, flexibility and worldwide acceptance of a traditional credit card, but when you make purchases, the funds are automatically moved from your Servus operating account.
You can also attach your card to an authorized overdraft or line of credit which allows you to take advantage of a lower interest rate than traditional credit cards.
- Take advantage of lower interest rates
- Streamline billing and payment
- Improve cash flow
- Simplify expense management
- Reduce paperwork
Note to members: Servus is combining the current Chequewise® Mastercard® card and Servus Member Card into a new Member Card, making it more convenient to use. The new Servus Member Card will be a Debit Mastercard, which works a lot like a Chequewise card and combines the benefits of Interac and Mastercard.
- Funds will come from the member’s credit union account.
- The card is accepted like a Mastercard when shopping in stores or online outside of Canada, where Mastercard is accepted.
- Within Canada, the card works like a debit card when making purchases in stores.
- It can be used to shop online in Canada, where Debit Mastercard is accepted.
In May 2018, all Chequewise cardholders will receive a new Servus Member Card to replace their Chequewise card. If you’re interested in Chequewise because you need a credit card, please talk to one of our Financial Advisors about Servus Mastercard options that will meet your needs.Make an appointment
*Terms and conditions apply. All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificate for complete details.
® CHEQUEWISE is a registered trademark of Servus Credit Union.
® MasterCard & Design are registered trademarks owned by MasterCard International Incorporated, used under license.