We all know that we should never send sensitive information by email, but what if you have questions about your Servus account?
The message centre in online banking lets you communicate with Servus in a safe and secure way. We protect the messages you send and receive from the message centre with the same high level of security as all of your online banking transactions.
Servus uses secure messaging to let you know:
- When your mortgage is coming up for renewal
- When your investments are maturing
And when you send us a message, we do our best to get back to you the next business day.
Sign in to online banking using the link at the top of this page.
Online banking message centre help
- Sign in to online banking.
- Open the message centre by clicking on the envelope icon in the top right corner of any online banking page.
- To read a message, click on the subject line. You can reply or delete the message when you're done.
- To start a new message, click on Create New Message.
How do I know if there's a message in my online banking inbox?
A number will appear next to the envelope icon in the top right corner if you have new messages waiting.
Is there a message centre in mobile banking too?
The secure message centre is only available in online banking.
Do I have to be registered for online banking in order to use the message centre?
Terms and conditions
Servus online banking is subject to the terms and conditions in our Digital Banking Agreement.