Managing your wealth is about more than parking your money and reading investment statements. Even if you’ve built a substantial portfolio, it’s a good idea to monitor and evaluate your investments, insurance and estate planning needs on a regular basis. Make your money work for you – we can help.
Financial solutions just for you
- Seek investment advice to manage your wealth
- Open a Tax-Free Savings Account to supplement your savings
- Get full service brokerage support from Credential Securities Inc.
- Manage your wealth online with Credential Direct
- Get life insurance to protect your family
- Consider illness and disability insurance to protect your lifestyle
- Develop an estate plan
- When to TFSA vs. RRSP
- Planning for Your Retirement
- RRSPs explained
- RRSPs and TFSAs
- About spousal RRSPs
- Five RRSP tips
- Retire separately, plan together
- What to do when retirement chooses me
- What's my pension plan worth?
- When should I convert my RRSP to an RRIF?
- What to consider before moving
- How will the next generation handle finances
- Inflation is inevitable, so prepare now
- Smart moves for RRSPs
- Ten common RRSP mistakes
- Golden rules for investment planning
Preparing for the unexpected
- Estate Planning Guide
- What's involved in estate planning?
- Why do I need a will?
- Creating my will
- When should I update my will?
- Personal directives - An introduction
- Power of attorney - An introduction
- Power of attorney - Choosing my attorney
Safeguarding my finances
This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
The Investor Profile Questionnaire is designed to help you create a balanced portfolio of investments.
Use this calculator to see if your investment plan is on track to meet your investment goals – and receive suggestions on how to change it if you are falling short.
How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
This calculator is designed to help compare a tax-free savings account (TFSA) to a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and an ordinary taxable savings account.
This calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.