Money management strategies go beyond budgeting. Learn about credit, investing, estate planning and more. Servus has a full team of financial, investment, insurance and trust/estate representatives ready to help.
Financial solutions just for you
- Find a savings account to help you meet your goals
- Bank your way, when it's convenient for you
- Invest your money for the future
- Choose borrowing solutions that best meet your needs
Planning my finances
- My finances - Six areas where I need to plan
- The Budget Book
- The Budget Workbook
- Establishing my contingency fund
Smart money management
- Commit to regular contributions
- Create my daily expense tracker
- Understanding mortgage payments
- Build a GIC laddering strategy
- Five RRSP tips
- Seven tips for spending my tax refund wisely
- Smart moves for RRSPs
Managing credit and debt
- The 5 Cs of credit
- The Credit Book
- What is a credit report?
- What's my debt service ratio?
- What to ask before acquiring new debt
- Create a debt reduction strategy
- What is revolving debt?
- What is instalment debt?
- Good debt versus bad debt
- Understanding the two types of debt
This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.