Prepare for a child's future by starting to save for their education today. Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs) are becoming as essential in saving for a child's education as RRSPs are for retirement.
Individual plans and family plans are available.
If you are the subscriber of a family plan:
- You can set up the plan with a joint subscriber.
- You can name more than one child as the beneficiary, but they must be related by blood or adoption to each other
- The children must be related by blood or adoption to you
- Contributions can be made until the beneficiary turns 21
If you are the subscriber of an individual plan:
- You can set up the plan with a joint subscriber
- Only one person can be named as the beneficiary and they do not have to be related to you
- You can set up the RESP for yourself.
- There are no age limits on contributions. (Age limits may apply to government grant programs.)
Ask about our Investment plans today
To find out more about our investing services, please feel free to submit a request for information, or make an appointment at your local branch today.