Electronically deliver or collect funds to and from any financial institution in Canada with Customer Automated Funds Transfer.
Existing accounting software files containing individual banking information. Amounts of each electronic transaction are easily uploaded and released directly from the CAFT website.
- Extensive online reporting and reconciliation functions, including files released and individual payee/payer transaction
- Option of data entry or file upload
- Online help
- Secure Internet transmission
- Email acknowledgment of validated files for audit purposes
- File limit and individual dollar transaction amounts for control requirements
- Dual authorization
- Customized payment frequency options
- Multiple user permission levels for reconciliation or file release
- Manage payments more efficiently
- Receive payments faster
- Reduce payroll administration and costs with direct deposit
Payables and payroll
Your employees will appreciate the convenience of having their pay directly deposited to their account. We offer a number of solutions that will streamline your payroll process and reduce your costs by eliminating the need to issue cheques.
Users can release as many files as required per month to meet current payroll/payable frequency requirements. The frequency is pre-determined by the user. One time “bonus” payments, pension remittances or other payments can be released at any time.
Collection of account receivables
The CAFT system is also used for the collection of receivables. Uploaded files from existing software or created online, can be released to initiate collection of your receivable requirements.
The CAFT service can be used for cash management and concentration purposes to transfer funds from accounts maintained at other financial institutions. The intent is to provide sweep capabilities for locations not directly served by the credit union. Same day settlement is possible on files that originate by 9am.*
*To ensure accuracy and conformity, files should be sent a minimum of 48 hours prior to release date to a maximum of 30 days prior to due date. Software requirements – 128 bit encryption, Canadian Payments Associations (CPA) standard 005 format for data upload files.