Looking for ways to make your work easier? As a non-profit, you’ll want to spend more time doing the work and less on administration. Find convenient solutions for managing your money, your board, your employees and volunteers, and whatever else comes your way.
Servus can help
- Find solutions to help you give value added benefits to your employees
- Apply for a Business Mastercard® – it can save you time and money by providing you with an easy way to track and manage your business expenses
- Find credit and debit card processing services that provide a wide range of options for handling revenue
- Keep your business running smoothly with cash management strategies
- Put your surplus operating funds and reserves to work for you with the right investment options
- Business Banking@Canada’s Credit Unions
Find resources, webinars, videos and online discussions for business owners.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
The Association of Fundraising Professionals website provides access to resources and support for growth and development of fundraising professionals.
- Charitable organizations in Alberta
Service Alberta provides information and resources to help establish and run a charitable or not-for profit organization in Alberta.
- The Business Link
The Business Link provides information and resources for running your organization.
- Operating a business in Alberta
The Government of Alberta provides many resources to guide you in operating your business.