Servus has digital banking solutions to help you run your business from anywhere. We can help you with payroll, payment acceptance, electronic funds transfer, remote cheque deposit and more.
Business Online Banking
Online banking provides a simple system for managing your business financial needs.
- View real-time account information and up to 18 months of transaction history, including cheque images, service charge summaries and statements
- Create one-time, scheduled or recurring payments or transfers
- Send and receive Interac e-Transfer®
- Remit CRA payments
- Initiate stop payments
- Download transactions into accounting software
- Access mobile banking
- Report a lost or stolen Servus Credit Union Member Card®
Commercial Net Banking
This platform offers all the functionality of Business Online Banking, with enhanced features for businesses with more complex requirements.
Customer Automated Funds Transfer (CAFT)
Electronically deliver funds to or collect funds from any financial institution in Canada. CAFT integrates with many accounting software platforms to help you streamline your business and eliminate the need to issue cheques.
This tool will help your business with:
- Issuing payroll and payables
- Collection of receivables
- Cash management
Commercial Digital Cheque Deposit (CDCD)
This service allows business members to securely scan and deposit cheques right from their business location or remote office, eliminating the need to visit a Servus branch to deposit cheques.
- Make deposits from the business location(s) 24/7
- Deposit multiple cheques in a single session and receive same day deposit
- Assign multiple accounts as deposit accounts
- Designate user access to one or more employees
- Eliminate the use of deposit slips; virtual deposit slips are created for each session
- Capture and store cheque data on the application for 90 days
- Print daily summary reports and/or create unique reports for reconciliation
Servus has partnered with Chase® Merchant Services, a leader in payment processing solutions. Whether you accept payments in-store, on-the-go or online, Chase Merchant Services has a solution for you.