Servus supports a lot of community events throughout the year. See what we're doing in your community.
Welcoming winter in our communities
Whether you believe it's the most wonderful time of the year, or you're looking for an escape from winter weather, there are lots of fun community events taking place all across Alberta. There's something for everyone at one of the many Servus-sponsored events happening this month.
If you're looking to get active or take in some arts and culture with your family, check out these events:
- November 12, 19 & 26 – Monday Toonie Night Skate at the Olympic Oval, Calgary
- November 18 – Pay What You Can Sunday at Citadel Theatre, Edmonton
- November 29 – Free First Thursday at the Glenbow Museum, Calgary
- November 29 – Free Family Access Night at the Alberta Aviation Museum, Edmonton
If getting into the holiday spirit is your thing, join in these festive traditions:
- November 21-25 – Festival of Trees, Red Deer
- November 23 – Snowflake Festival, St. Albert
- November 28-December 2 – Light up the Night, Lacombe
- November 30-December 1 – Spirit of Yuletide, Sylvan Lake
If you're a football fan, be sure to meet us at the Servus Circle during Grey Cup Festival happening November 21-25 in Edmonton.