If you're taking a vacation this year, you'll want to make sure it's everything you dream it can be. You've got a current passport. You've booked a good hotel. But have you bought travel insurance? Getting coverage from the CUMIS Travel Insurance program, available to Servus members, is a simple way to protect yourself during emergencies when you're away from home.
You can buy a policy online in just five minutes.
You only need to complete four easy steps:
- Provide trip information
- Select a plan and coverage options
- Fill out traveller information
- Provide payment information
Through the CUMIS Travel Insurance program, Servus members get:
- Unique single or multi-trip plans at affordable rates
- 24/7 access to emergency travel assistance in almost any language
- Help with lost or stolen travel documents
Other benefits include:
- Ambulance service (land, sea and air)
- Drugs prescribed during a medical visit
- Rental of wheelchair or crutches
- Meals and accommodation for a travelling companion if you're hospitalized
- Travel costs to bring a family member to your bedside if you're ill
Not a member? Get in touch with us today.
Call 1.877.378.8728 or visit a branch.
Stay protected and enjoy a worry-free trip.
Travel insurance does not cover everything. Please refer to the certificate for full terms and conditions, including limitations and exclusions. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is the registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.