Pursuant to Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation, Servus Credit Union Ltd. (“Servus”) is required to request your consent for the installation of its mobile banking app onto your mobile computing device. By clicking on "Accept", you acknowledge that you have read and consent to the following:
- Servus is requesting your consent to install the mobile banking app onto your mobile device.
- This consent is being sought as Servus uses the mobile banking app to collect the following personal information in order to confirm your identity and to facilitate the completion of mobile banking transactions on your behalf:
- Account number
- Email address - Servus uses your email address as part of its alerts function and as a method of contact. Account and transaction information, including your transaction history.
- By the nature of performing financial transactions through the mobile banking app, the function and purpose of the mobile banking app will be to allow your computing device to communicate with Servus' banking servers in order to ensure that your transactions are processed correctly.
- Servus requests your consent to the use of the mobile banking app to access the following information on your mobile banking device:
- Wi-Fi information, network access and connections - Servus' mobile banking app cannot function without a data connection to the Internet.
- Phone number, device-related information such as the make and model of your device, its operating system, mobile device identification number (IMEI), non-personal Device Identifier (AAID, IDFA), information about the screen size, and the date and time of your use, photos and/or camera, location information and Bluetooth™ access, - Servus' mobile banking app uses this information to confirm your identity and protect you against fraud and unauthorized access to your account. Servus' mobile banking app also uses your location information to provide you with information that you request about Servus' branches and ATM's in your area.
- Contacts - Servus' mobile banking app contains a direct dial feature to its “Member Contact Centre” that is connected through your contacts. Servus' mobile banking app cannot read your contact listing or your call logs.
- Servus requests your consent to install any and all future upgrades and updates to its mobile banking app.
- Your consents can be withdrawn at any time; however, removal of your consent will render the Servus mobile banking app non-functional on your device and you will be unable to use the services that were accessed by your mobile device.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about these consents, please contact us at:
Servus Credit Union Ltd.
151 Karl Clark Rd
Edmonton AB, T6N 1H5