Service fee changes coming May 1, 2016
At Servus, we work hard to keep our service fees low. And every so often, we check our fees to make sure they:
- Are affordable
- Are comparable to fees charged by other local banks and credit unions
- Cover our costs to provide our services
Our latest review led to some changes to our service fees for both personal and business accounts. These changes will take effect on May 1, 2016.
Here's a list of the fees that are changing:
- Personal Account Over-Limit Transaction Fees
- Business Account Over-Limit Transaction Fees
- Cash and Coin Order Fees
- Cheque Imaging Fee
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee
- Paper Statement Fee
- Safety Deposit Box Rental Fees
We design our personal and business accounts to help you look after your money. To make sure you're getting the most from your accounts, call 1.877.378.8728 today and talk to one of our financial advisors.
Watch for the new service fees in your account statements after May 1.