You’re planning your vacation to get away from it all. Travel insurance can help you leave your worries behind.
It can be easy to forget about travel insurance when you’re planning your vacation, but it might just be the most important thing you can buy. Many credit cards, provincial health care plans and even employment benefits offer travel coverage, but they all have limits. Buying extra travel insurance is an easy way to protect you and your family for the full length of your trip and from hefty medical bills.
The CUMIS Travel Insurance Program available through Servus is a smart addition to the coverage you already have. You’ll get 24-hour emergency assistance and coverage for all of these expenses:
- Ambulance service (land, sea and air)
- Drugs prescribed in the course of a medical consultation
- Rental of a wheelchair or crutches
- Long-term care services
- Board and lodging costs for a travelling companion
- Travel costs to bring a family member to the bedside of an ill person
Servus members also benefit from:
- Unique single or multi-trip plans, which offer more affordable rates if you’re aged 0 – 60
- Take Flight plans, specifically designed for Snowbirds
- Simplified policy wordings to help you understand what’s covered
- 24/7 access to emergency travel assistance (in almost any language)
- Exceptional claims service
- Convenient multi-trip plans for frequent travelers
- Help with lost or stolen travel documents
Getting travel insurance coverage or a quote is easy.
Stay protected and enjoy a worry-free trip.
*** The CUMIS Travel Insurance program is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.