Welcome to Net Banking!
The introduction of our new banking system means you also have access to an improved online banking service, called Net Banking. Whenever and wherever you have a secure Internet connection you can use Net Banking to:
- View account balances
- View and search up to 18 months of your transaction history*
- View cheque and statement images
- Pay bills (now, future-dated and recurring)
- Manage bill accounts (add, update and delete payees)
- Transfer funds between Servus Credit Union accounts
- Link to your Servus Credit Union MasterCard account
- Download transactions into accounting software
- Contribute to an existing RRSP
- Apply for a loan
- Submit a change of address
Accessing Net Banking
There are two versions of Net Banking – Personal and Business – to meet the diverse needs of our member-owners. To access Net Banking:
- Ensure your home branch is selected. If it is, you will see the branch name just under the search bar at the top right of this page. If it isn’t there, or a branch other than your home branch is showing, please click the link to add or change the branch location.
- Click online banking.
- Select Personal or Business from the options provided.
To log in to Net Banking you will need the following information:
Your Net Banking login credentials will be sent to you before October 5, 2012 provided you accessed your current online banking service (cuanytime) at least once from May 1 to August 8, 2012.
If you do not receive your Net Banking login credentials or you would like to sign up for Net Banking, please visit your local Servus Credit Union branch or call our Member Contact Centre at 1.87SERVUSCU/1.877.378.8728.