Getting a loan from Servus is greater than you'd expect
When you take out a personal loan from Servus Credit Union, you get a great interest rate. But even greater than that, you get money back at the end of the year.
That's right. You get a loan that fits your specific needs and budget, and we pay you for borrowing the money from us through our unique Profit Share® program.
Let's say you need to fix up your house. Maybe you want to buy that new car. Or maybe you want to consolidate your debt. Whatever your need, we can customize a loan that's right for you.
Getting a personal loan from Servus means:
- Profit Share — As a credit union member, you get a share of our profits in December each year. Check out how much you could get just by having a loan with us.
- Fast, friendly service — You get quick approval and funding of your loan request.
- Simple interest calculations — You pay interest only on what you owe, for the time you owe it.
- No payout penalties — You can reduce your loan in part or in full at any time, without notice or penalty.
- Competitive loan interest rates – You can choose a rate that is held for 30 days. And your loan can be fully, partially or unsecured.
- Life and disability protection — You can get low-cost insurance coverage to handle your loan payments in the event of death or disability.
- Flexible repayment schedules — You get a repayment schedule tailored to your budget.
Talk to a Servus financial advisor today about all your loan options.
Apply online | Make an appointment
All loans are based on approved credit. Terms and conditions apply.
We can customize a loan to finance your renovation plans.
Whatever your financial situation, we can help you reduce the stress of personal debt.
Buying a car? A motorcycle? An RV? Finance the vehicle you want.
Sometimes borrowing money to invest is a wise decision.
Let us take one worry off your mind by helping you finance your education.
We can help you with smart financing options that fit your lifestyle.
Making ends meet just got easier. A Fast Forward Small Loan fits your needs and saves you money.
Apply for a loan online in 4 easy steps.