So you're ready to get a mortgage? When you're considering a mortgage, you need to ask yourself a few questions. How much can you afford? How long do you want to have the mortgage for? What payment options fit your life? We'll give you professional and friendly advice to help you through this process.
Once you decide which mortgage options are right for you, you are ready to apply for your mortgage – and you have the option of applying at your local branch or right here online.
This online service is free, and you may exit the application at any point without any obligation. To apply for a Servus Credit Union loan you must be 18 years of age.
Simply complete the four easy steps below and we’ll respond to your application within two business days.
- Tell us the type and amount of mortgage you are requesting
- Tell us about yourself, where you live and what you do
- Tell us about your assets and liabilities (what you own and what you owe)
- Let us know when and how you would like to be contacted
Apply online | Make an appointment
To complete the application, we recommend you have the following information available:
- Social insurance number
- Your total income (pay stub, investment statement, etc.)
- Previous address (if less than two years at current address)
- Value of properties, automobiles, savings or investments, and loans and credit card balances
- Current employment information
- Co-applicant information (if applicable) – same as required for applicant
Other time-saving tips:
- When filling in fields, use only letters, numbers, commas and decimals (other characters will cause error messages).
- For fields that don't apply to you, please leave the field blank (don't enter n/a).
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed in order to submit your application.