Convenient, easy and available when you are.
Business online banking provides a simple system for managing your business’s financial needs. You can customize it by selecting the accounts you want to see and use. You can also assign both full-access and view-only users to match the roles and responsibilities of your team.
- Full-access users are unrestricted; they can view information and perform transactions.
- View-only users are limited to seeing the account summary and transaction history.
Business online banking includes a number of features to help you take care of your everyday financial needs, including:
- Real-time account information and up to 18 months of transaction history, including cheque images, service charge summaries and statements
- One-time, scheduled or recurring payments, including government payments
- One-time, scheduled or recurring transfers between your Servus accounts
- Interac e-Transfer® (one-to-sign businesses can send and receive; two-to-sign businesses may receive but please contact us for assistance)
- Stop payments
- New account or GIC requests
- Servus Credit Union Mastercard® account access
- Nicknames to make your accounts easier to identify
- Transaction downloads into accounting software
- Lost or stolen Servus Credit Union Member Card® reporting
- Secure email messaging with Servus
- Email account alerts
Online banking uses a secure connection with our systems, so your account information is always up-to-date. You'll also have access to mobile banking so you can manage your money no matter where you are.
Sign in to online banking using the link at the top of this page.
If your business has more complex financial needs, our Commercial Net Banking service may be for you.
Business online banking help centre
To register for online banking, call us at 1.877.378.8728 or visit the nearest Servus branch. We'll give you a temporary user ID and password, which you'll use to sign in for the first time. If you want to assign additional users (either full-serve or view-only) to your account you can do that too.
Your first sign in to online banking will take a few minutes because you'll be setting your security credentials. Please do this from a personal computer not a mobile device.
- Click the online banking link at the top of this page. You may need to select your home branch, if you haven't already.
- Select Business from the list of accounts.
- Submit your temporary user ID.
- Submit your temporary password.
- Read and accept the Digital Banking Agreement.
These next steps are all about protecting your financial information. See our tips and reminders for advice on setting strong security credentials.
- Select a security image and phrase. We’ll show you this image and phrase each time you sign in.
- They're your cue that you're in the real Servus online banking site.
- Set three security questions and answers. You may need to answer one or more of these questions as part of future sign ins to online banking or when recovering a forgotten user ID.
- Change your user ID (optional).
- Change your password.
Tips and reminders
These tips and reminders will help you create strong security credentials for online banking. Strong credentials work with our system security to help keep your information safe, so make sure you keep them confidential.
If you decide to change your user ID, choose one that is unique to you, easy to remember, but difficult for others to guess. Your user ID can be almost anything, as long as no one else is using it.
Refer to our online banking help centre for more detailed information about changing your user ID.
A strong password is essential to your online security. The strongest passwords:
- Use a combination of letters (both upper and lower case), numbers and symbols
- Do not use any personal information like names (including names of pets), addresses, telephone numbers or birthdates
- Are different from your passwords on other sites
We also recommend that you change your password on a regular basis (ideally every 180 days).
Refer to the online banking help centre for more detailed information about changing your password.
Security image and phrase
The security image and phrase are your cues that you're in the authentic Servus online banking site. Like your other security credentials, it's important that you keep these confidential.
If the image and phrase you see when signing in are not the ones you chose, do not sign in. Contact us immediately for advice.
Refer to the online banking help centre for more detailed information about setting your security image and phrase.
Security questions and answers
When setting your security questions and answers:
- Choose difficult questions and provide answers that only you know and that would be hard for someone to guess or find, for example, through a social network site
- Use different answers for all three questions
- Avoid using personal information like your name or date of birth for an answer
Refer to the online banking help centre for more detailed information about setting your security questions and answers.
I don't want to see all of my accounts in online banking. Can I hide some of them?
Yes, you can customize online banking so that only the accounts you want to use are visible.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Under My Profile, select My Accounts Settings and then Online Account Settings.
- Select the accounts you want to use in online banking.
How much does online banking cost?
Servus doesn't charge you for using online banking, but some transactions (like bill payments) may incur a charge depending on the type of account you have (refer to our business account chart for details).
I forgot my user ID. What should I do?
You can recover your user ID in just a few simple steps.
- Select "Having trouble signing in?" from the online banking sign in page, then select "I forgot my user ID."
- Select Business Online Banking User ID as the type of ID you want to recover.
- Enter the information requested to help us verify your identity.
If the recovery is successful, we'll display your user ID on the screen.
Note: User ID recovery will only work if we have your name and email address on file. If we don't, please call us at 1.877.378.8728.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you forget your password, please talk to your business's online banking administrator. They will arrange to get you a new password.
If your business doesn't have an online banking administrator, you can contact Servus directly at 1.877.378.8728.
Terms and conditions
Servus online banking is subject to the terms and conditions in our Digital Banking Agreement.