- Are you passionate about wealth management?
- Are you a great communicator who enjoys building relationships?
- We offer top quartile brokerage compensation and unlimited referrals through our branch network.
As an Investment Specialist with Servus Credit Union, you are a key member of a dynamic professional wealth team and play an integral role in the delivery of superior, personalized advice-based service to our member-owners. You will provide full financial planning and regular monitoring of member plans to ensure they reach their goals. You will offer Servus Credit Union products and services in conjunction with Credential Asset Management Inc., our mutual fund dealer on the MFDA platform.
- Financial Planning: The Investment Specialist will build relationships with members and complete a needs analysis by gathering information relating to their goals and objectives; through financial analysis of their situation, a plan will be formulated and implemented and be subject to on-going review
- Investment Products: The Investment Specialist is required to identify opportunities for referrals to the Investment Advisory Department, and is encouraged to refer members with < $25M in investments to a Licensed Personal Banker within their branch
- Insurance: It is understood that Insurance is a pillar of the financial planning process, and as a result the Investment Specialist will include this product in their needs analysis, and identify referral opportunities for the Insurance Services Department
- Estate Planning and Trust Services: A will is a critical component of our member's financial well-being; the Investment Specialist will review the need for this product, gather information and identify referral opportunities for our Trust and Estate Services Department
- The incumbent must possess superior communication, sales and service skills and have the ability to build trust and long term relationships with our members. In addition, the Investment Specialist is expected to remain current on market conditions and industry updates. Knowledge of investment related software applications is essential. Two years previous investment experience is required.
- A grade twelve (12) education supplemented with the IFIC or Canadian Securities course are requirements.
- Completion of the CFP program within a two year period is recommended.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Servus Credit Union.
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees. Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.