This position is accountable for overseeing, coordinating, administering meetings, events, as well as other duties assigned. The incumbent establishes a priority of workflow and handling a variety of tasks that require initiative and judgment while maintaining complete confidentiality. Tactful and effective communication are essential to skillfully relate with staff members, members, directors, general public, vendors, and other credit union management. This role is the primary contact and the face of the Servus Corporate Centre as the first point of contact to our visitors and employees alike, as well as those requiring assistance remotely.
- Act as receptionist for building: greeting guests, notifying respective employee that their guest has arrived.
- Manage bookings for: Assist employees working from other regions, book meeting rooms, and/or corporate vehicle bookings, if required.
- Support other departments with preparation of necessary envelopes, courier slips and call couriers to arrange delivery of documents.
- Accompany guests/external vendors around building as required.
- Set up appointments and meetings; set up and clean-up of meeting rooms as required.
- Organize meals for various meetings as required.
- Attend meetings to record and transcribe minutes, as required.
- Maintain confidentiality on all matters and exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times.
- Provide relief for the logistics department.
- Manage lost & found area for SCC building.
- Provide communications to proper SCC communicators to send out emails to all employees located at the Servus Corporate Centre.
- Participate in projects to further harmonize processes or implement new technology.
- Promote “Living the Brand”; “knowledgeable staff”, “feel at home” and “good corporate citizen”.
- Update performance plan regularly in preparation for regular coaching sessions.
- Manage the ordering of name tags and name plate inserts.
- Assist with projects as determined by Team Lead.
- A minimum of three years administrative support experience is required for this position.
- In addition, 3 – 5 years of credit union experience with some experience in Vendor relations would be an asset.
Education and Training
- A minimum Grade 12 education supplemented by post-secondary courses in office administration and/or business courses.
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees. Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.