- Use this calculator to help with determining your Profit Share eligibility.
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine-tune your education savings plan.
- This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important
Savings, Taxes, and Inflation
- Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other
full-time educational institution.
Credit Card Pay off
- Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment
- Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your
Auto Rebate vs. Low Interest Financing
- Use this calculator to help you determine whether you should take advantage of low interest financing or a manufacturer rebate.
Buy vs. Lease
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
Equipment Buy vs. Lease
- Should you lease your next equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Calculate your payment, calculate your term, or calculate your loan amount.
- Calculate your payment, calculate your amortization, or calculate your mortgage amount.
Rent vs. Buy
- Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
Paying off debt
Accelerated Debt Payoff
- Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to
accelerate your debt payoff.
Personal Debt Consolidator
- Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
- Use this calculator to see if your investment plan is on track to meet your investment goals – and receive suggestions on how to change it if
you are falling short.
Investor Profile Questionnaire
- The Investor Profile Questionnaire is designed to help you create a balanced portfolio of investments.
- This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten
- This calculator is designed to help you calculate different payment options from your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF).
- An RRSP loan can be an excellent way to jump start your retirement savings. Use this calculator to see how an RRSP loan could help your
retirement savings plan.
Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) Comparison
- This calculator is designed to help compare a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) to a Registered Retirement Account (RRSP) and an ordinary
taxable savings account.
Taxable vs. Tax Advantaged Investments
- This calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.
- Use this calculator to determine your disability insurance needs.
- How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
How much is enough to fund my
- Use this calculator to see how long your investment savings can last once you begin taking distributions.
- Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Do you know how much it takes to create a secure retirement? Use this calculator to help determine what size your retirement nestegg should
- Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.