A better way to manage remittance payments
Take advantage of an efficient, cost effective and fully encompassing solution for processing of Corporate Creditor Institution Number (CCIN) remittance payments.
We process payments that are received through the mail and/or a lockbox location, or electronically from other financial institutions.
- Secure website for viewing payment images and information
- Remittance and cheque image availability as soon as the payment file is passed to the client
- 24/7 access to images for research
- Image lockbox services
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution
- CCIN Lead Bank Processing
- Process remittance payments more efficiently
- Receive payments faster
- Access information when you need it — 24/7
- Reduce costs and administration
Electronic Data Interchange
We offer an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution for acceptance and processing of CCIN electronic remittance payments paid at financial institutions by Internet, telephone or over the counter. EDI files are uploaded in CPA standard 009.
CCIN lead bank processing
Bill payments received by financial institutions are consolidated and remittances are directed to the appropriate lead bank or corporate creditor.