No download? No problem.
Mobile web banking lets you bank from your mobile device without downloading the app. It's optimized for small screens and works on most web-enabled devices simply by visiting servus.ca. It's great for use on tablets, shared devices and company phones that may restrict downloads and installations.
With our mobile banking website you can:
- Check account balances and transaction histories
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Send an INTERAC e-Transfers®
- Find Servus branches and ATMs
Using a mobile device now? Sign in to the mobile banking website by clicking online banking from the Servus home page.
Mobile banking website help centre
We’ve heard your feedback and are working to improve your mobile banking experience. Here's what's new in our latest update (June 2017):
- User ID recovery. Forgot your user ID? You can recover it in a few simple steps.
- Password management. Change your password or reset a forgotten password quickly and easily.
- Account nicknames. You can assign nicknames to your accounts in online banking and see them in mobile too.
Mobile web banking works without downloading or installing anything to your device. And you'll use the same user ID and password that you do for online banking. Simply visit servus.ca, click on online banking and follow the prompts.
Don't have an online banking user ID and password? Follow these simple steps.
- Call us at 1.877.378.8728 or visit the nearest Servus branch to sign up for online banking. We'll give you a temporary user ID and password, which you can change the first time you sign in.
- Sign in to online banking (from a personal computer, not your mobile device) to activate and change your user ID and password.
You can also use online banking to select the accounts you want to see in mobile web banking, if you don't want to see them all. (Hint: Look under My Profile > Preferences > My Account Settings > Mobile Account Settings)
Once you're set up for online banking:
- Open the web browser on your mobile device and go to servus.ca.
- Click on online banking. Select your branch, if prompted, and choose your account type – either personal or business.
- Sign in. You'll need to accept our Digital Banking Agreement the first time you sign in or after we update the service.
Which devices are compatible with Servus's mobile banking website?
If you can access the internet from your smartphone you can use our mobile banking website.
I've opened the mobile banking website, now what do I use as my user ID and password?
Mobile web banking uses the same user ID and password as online banking. If you don't have an online banking user ID and password, please call us at 1.877.378.8728 or visit your branch to sign up. See Getting Started for more information.
I forgot my user ID. What should I do?
You can recover your user ID in just a few simple steps.
- Select "Having trouble signing in?" from the mobile banking sign in page, then select "I forgot my user ID."
- Select the type of user ID you want to recover (personal online banking or business online banking).
- Enter the information requested to help us verify your identity.
If the recovery is successful, we'll display your user ID on the screen.
How much does mobile web banking cost?
Servus doesn't charge you for using our mobile banking website, but some transactions (like paying bills and sending an INTERAC e-Transfer) may incur a charge depending on the type of account you have (refer to our personal or business account charts for details).
Mobile web banking also uses data, which your mobile carrier may charge you for. If you use our mobile banking website while connected to Wi-Fi you shouldn't be charged, but you may want to check with your mobile carrier to be sure.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You can reset your password quickly and easily provided your contact information (email address and/or mobile phone number) is up to date in our files.
- Select "Having trouble signing in?" from the mobile banking sign in page, then select "I forgot my password."
- Follow the steps to confirm your identity. You will need to provide some personal information and answer questions about your accounts.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number so we can send you a verification code. The email address or mobile phone number you enter needs to match the one we have on file, so we know we're sending the code to the right person.
- Enter the verification code and then create a new password.
Please note: Self-serve password reset is only available to personal members at this time, and your access to online and mobile banking cannot be locked. Servus will lock your access after a number of failed attempts to sign in. We do this to protect you and your financial information. If your access is locked, or you are a business member, you will need to contact us at 1.877.378.8728 for a new password.
Can I change my password in mobile banking?
Yes, you can. Simply sign in to mobile banking and select Change Password from the Services menu. Follow the guidelines and use the strength meter to help you set a strong password that will protect your financial information.
I don't want to see all of my accounts in mobile banking. Can I hide some of them?
Yes, you can use online banking to customize the accounts you see and use in mobile banking.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Under My Profile, select My Account Settings and then Mobile Account Settings.
- Select the accounts you want to use in mobile banking.
I've logged in to the mobile banking website, but I don't see options for photo deposit or instant balance. Where are they?
Can I add or delete bill payees and transfer recipients in mobile banking?
No, these functions are only available in online banking.