Card features that make purchasing easy.
A business credit card can save you time and money by providing an easy way to track and manage your business expenses.
Choose from a Business MasterCard (no fee) or a Business MasterCard with cash back (low annual fee).
Interest rate: 16.99%
Credit limit: Variable
- Worldwide acceptance in 24 million locations
- Emergency cards and emergency cash with one phone call
- Lost and stolen card assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Common Carrier Travel Accident coverage
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver coverage
- Baggage Delay benefits
- Unexpected return home benefits
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty
- Cash advances available to authorized cardholders
- Consolidate business purchasing
- Streamline billing and payment
- Improve cash flow
- Simplify expense management
- Reduce paperwork
- Enhance purchasing information and analysis
Choose from two payment methods:
- Consolidated Pay provides one main control account for the business and one sub-account for each employee. A summary statement is sent to the control account and a courtesy statement (viewing purposes only) will be sent to each cardholder.
- Individual Pay creates an individual account for each employee. Statements are mailed directly to each cardholder.
*Terms and conditions apply. All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificate for complete details.
® MasterCard & Design are registered trademarks owned by MasterCard International Incorporated, used under license.